Birmingham Ethnic Education Advisory Service (Aston)
Face-to-face, Courses without exams
Pre-entry, Entry 1, Entry 2, Entry 3
Birmingham Ethnic Education and Advisroy Service (BEEAS) is a charity founded in 1984 by a small group of people from the Asian community.
Our main aim is to provide education and training to adults in the local community. This includes ESOL courses.
ESOL courses at BEEAS will help with:
- Functional English & maths
- Life & living skills
- Recognising and recording progress and achievement
- Conversational English
Our informal classes have a focus on improving communication skills and general health and wellbeing. This might involve:
- Volunteering opportunities
- Educational visits, such as visits to libraries, museums and art galleries
- End of year family trips
- Other opportunities to get to know your local area.
These classes take place in a variety of locations and at different times.