Centre for Equality and Diversity Dudley
Face-to-face, Courses without exams
Pre-entry, Entry 1, Entry 2
Centre for Equality and Diversity supports people across Dudley with health, housing, prosperity, employment, and education.
We run ESOL courses from early beginners to Entry 2 at our centre in Dudley.
As well as providing free ESOL classes, CFED offers:
- Free tea and coffee
- Clothes and household items bank
- Food bank vouchers to those who are eligible
CfED strives to be a centre of excellence and the ‘go to’ in the Borough in matters of equality and diversity in providing a haven for all our diverse communities who need it.
In our Community Hub we offer:
- Immigration support every 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month.
- Free use of computers, internet and telephone services (to contact external agencies)
- Support for migrants/new communities